Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sweety Sprouts

Raw diet in morning is good for health. Natural food is the best food. In this busy world, many of us tend to incline towards processed food. But just think of our children health and the future generation - there would be big ?.

Hence start today on raw food.

Sprouts are rich in protein and it is good for all ages. Including sprouts in our diet will give amazing results. here is my recipe for Sweety Sprouts.

Ingredients:

Green gram sprouts - 1 cup
Grated fresh coconut - 2 tbsp
Powdered Jaggery - 1 to 2 tbsp
Dried ginger powder - a pinch

Method:

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and have it.





Thanks for visiting.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you all for your lovable comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. healthy recipe with sprouts,thanks for sharing..
    Glad I fond your blog,I am your new follower...
    Hope you'd like to visit mine...
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this too... Love it that way. happy to follow you. do join me when u find time

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is delicious and super healthy!!! Thanks for sending this yummy recipe to my event.. Looking for more yummy recipes...

    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - HITS - Diabetic Friendly
    Ongoing Event - What is with my Cuppa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to follow you, do join me when u pass by my space.

    Love the healthy sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shylaashree
    There is an award waiting for your blog please grab that.
    http://samachuruchikalam.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    Regards
    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  7. Healthy and delicious recipe :)
    glad to follow u ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy sprouts,looks nutritious!!
    Happy to join yur space,Shylasree..hope u'll join my space too :)
    Participate & win e gift vouchers (worth Rs 1000& Rs 500)in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments

shylaashree