Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweetened Poha

Hi friends,

Today is my third post on no oil cooking and on rawfood. Poha is rich in fiber and it contains Potassium, Sodium, Vitamins and carbohydrate. If you consume it without cooking, you will get the minerals as it is. here is my recipe to prepare sweetened poha.

Ingredients:
  • Thick Poha - 1 cup
  • Chopped banana & apple - 1/2 cup
  • Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
  • Grated jaggery - 1/2 cup
  • Cardamom powder - a pinch
Method:
  1. Wash the poha and soak it in 1/2 glass of water for 10 minutes.
  2. Now strain the excess liquid from poha, mostly everything will get absorbed.
  3. In a mixing bowl mix all the above ingredients together along with poha.
  4. Sweetened poha is ready to eat.

Thanks for visiting
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks tempting n delicious... Awesome clicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems good for health and a must try yummmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thanks for following my blog. I'm returning the follow. This looks really good. I try to eat healthy but chocolate is my problem
    Bet
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Filling breakfast...Thanks for following my blog...Happy to follow u dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments

shylaashree